TSL Member for Member Workshop: Why diversity and inclusion matter
Time & Location
About the Event
Tank Stream Labs Member for Member Workshops are educational lunch and learn-type sessions held by TSL members, for TSL members. This is peer-to-peer sharing expertise within the TSL community. Learn from and support your fellow TSL member as they share their insights and knowledge.
- What are Diversity and Inclusion?
- Diversity and Inclusion are not just buzz words
- Why is D&I important in a team setting?
- Considerations when implementing a D&I policy into your business
- How to influence a better workplace through Diversity and Inclusion
About your facilitator
Niamh Toohey, Principal Consultant, Niamh Toohey Consulting, Niamh Toohey is on a mission to create Better Workplaces that are diverse, inclusive, agile, and regenerative. She champions a mindful leadership approach, with diversity for balance, candour, and fun to bring the best out in teams. As a consultant, Niamh designs & implements lean & agile operating models & continuous learning environments that can adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing digital environment. She facilitates leadership & team training, decision making & prioritisation and change management, leading teams through digital transformation journeys. As an Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile Coach, she offers coaching to women looking to step into leadership roles or change careers. Niamh holds a number of advisor roles as her way to 'give back':
- Advisor to Women in Tech WA (WITWA) Diversity, Equity & Inclusion subcommittee
- Chair of INCITE 2021, showcasing technology advancement for economic & social impact in WA
- Advisor to the leadership team of Openmined.org, a global NFP who are unlocking the potential of analytics in Research using a privacy-preservation platform and network of data partners
- Member of the Project Management, MIS and Supply Chain & Logistics Management Consultative Committee at Edith Cowan University (ECU).