Keep up to date
TSL Lunch & Learn Series – Panel Discussion: Open Banking: What this means for fintech startups from 1 July 2020
Wednesday, July 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm AEST
Open Banking is here. From 1 July 2020, the big four banks are required to provide access to consumer, account and transaction data to credit and debit cards, deposit accounts and transaction accounts. If you bank with any of the big four banks, you will be able to request your data or ask it to be sent to a third-party company, as long as it’s an accredited data recipient. You control who holds your data and how it is used.
But what does that mean for fintech startups? How will this affect fintechs?
Join our expert panel as we discuss:
- What is Open Banking and why is it being rolled out now?
- The “Consumer Data Right” (CDR) – what is it and how is it set to evolve?
- Becoming an accredited data recipient
- The future of opening banking and fintech in Australia
- + much more
- Daniel Knight, Partner, K&L Gates
- Rebecca Schot-Guppy, CEO, FinTech Australia
- Andy Taylor, Founder & CEO, Douugh
Join us for all you need to know on open banking going (officially) live in Australia on 1 July 2020.
Places are strictly limited. Register now to avoid missing out.