Emergence – Australasia’s flagship investment conference by Wholesale Investor
Thursday, February 28 @ 9:00 am - Friday, March 1 @ 6:00 pm, Sydney time AEDT
Tank Stream Labs invites you to join us to attend Emergence – Australasia’s flagship investment conference by Wholesale Investor.
We’re delighted to be a partner of Emergence and have 10 complimentary tickets to offer our community. Your complimentary ticket will allow you to explore the latest technologies and emerging companies coming from across the Asia-Pacific to two of Australasia’s most innovative cities, Brisbane and Sydney, this February and March.
Emergence will showcase up to 120 deals and investment opportunities, 35 guest speakers and panellists and 10 education sessions from industry experts across 4 jam-packed days of deal-making, networking and private functions.
Emergence has locked in phenomenal guest speakers that will share their tips and tricks within the capital raising, investment and emerging growth company space including:
– Leanne Kemp (Founder and CEO of Everledger & Queensland’s Chief Entrepreneur)
– James Spenceley (CEO of MHOR Asset Management, Founder of Vocus Communications ASX: VOC)
– Steve Baxter (Founder of Transitional Level Investments, ‘Shark’ on SharkTankAU)
– Sam Riley (Co-Founder and CEO of Ansarada)
– Wee Meng Thoo (Head of Investments, Technology and Media at Leonie Hill Capital)
– Steve Torso (Co-Founder and Managing Director of Wholesale Investor)
Emergence Sponsors: Kaspersky Lab, Brisbane Marketing, Ansarada, Office of the Queensland Chief Entrepreneur
Emergence Community Partners: Tank Stream Labs, Australian Digital Commerce Association, Karissa Breen Industries, Brave New Coin, Techemy Capital, Department for International Trade
Emergence Media: Coincast Media, Coincast TV